Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life on the Burrum River


Moon River, originally uploaded by Ladymaggic.

Day 2 on the Yacht at Burrum Heads.

Yesterday I discovered that I cannot access Internet and the computer whenever I choose, as there are aspects such as power to consider.
I did get on Internet but 2 hours later I still could not get where I wanted so gave up. There are times when the Internet is so slow its painful.
This is 7.30am and its faster, but I still cannot access everything on Facebook.

Yesterday the sea was aqua. The colors were amazing.
There were many visitors to the yacht so it is not exactly a hermits existence. There were plenty of coffee, good food and companionship, and the water is simply beautiful.

Brisbane had rain, but not here...the few drops barely wet the deck. Drinking water is an issue.

I loved my first day living on Moon River.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers