Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bream Lunch

Bream cooked in butter and garlic,freshly ground pepper, and Lemon.
It was served with served with Potato Chips and  lemon wedges.
It was delicious.


From 2010-03-21


From 2010-03-21
The bream was flapping and alive when it was given to me.
I sat it in the sink and went to Google to find out how to prepare it.
Using scissors, I cut the gut and cleaned it, and took off the scales with a small vegetable knife.
The fish was very slippery and the fins were sharp. I held it with a facecloth, and cut the sharp fins off first.


From 2010-03-21


I cooked some potato chips first, and then cooked the fish in a mixture of olive oil and butter, turning it over after 1 minute cooking each side. I added Freshly ground pepper and the juice of a lemon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers