Thursday, November 12, 2009

Campervan Trailer Living


Campervan, originally uploaded by Ladymaggic.

I tried living in the Van for a few days, but though it would be perfect for traveling and seeing Australia, I decided it would not make a permanent home. am too tall to sleep comfortable in the bed inside.

It was a beautiful spot on the corner, complete with small garden and a pepper tree. I parked the van and was helped to set up the annex and I started my life as an itinerant, with some security as the Caravan Park becomes my base.

A small table and a few ice boxes for storage and two folding chairs, plus other chairs lent to me by other tenants.

I was told that people look down on those living in Caravan Parks as they are considered 'Trash'. They also told me they say they are really 'Treasure'. I found very friendly people who all own their own vans with annexes and gardens who have chosen this way of life because it suits them, and because they chose to.

My life here started on the 8th of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers