Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hand of God


Hand of God, originally uploaded by Ladymaggic.
The Hand of God reached out through the evening sky
As the sunset went into the next stage, rays of sun poured out.
It was magical.

 I was feeling sad and a bit pensive. The Sunset always renews my Soul and makes me whole again.
I was feeling Empty and forsaken and a little bit alone.

Then I saw the Hand of God and realised that I was not alone in the world.
The Hand Reached out to me, and said I was always loved and Looked after.
I remembered the blessings in my life and felt humbled that the Hand had come to remind me of God's Love.

I watched the sunset grow into a blaze of light with the Rays of the sun reaching out towards the hand.
I felt at peace and was blessed by the Hand.

I share it with you...May it Bless You too, as it blessed me.

.....There is more too....my creativity is back and I am painting again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers